[mythtv-users] Motherboards with S-video

Drew Zerdecki dzerdecki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:11:55 UTC 2004

Other than the Asus boards, I can not find motherboards with on-board
S-video out.  Are there any other Intel CPU motherboards that do
S-video?  Also, if there are no good motherboards with s-video, what is
the preferred graphics card for s-video output?  I have read all the
posts but when you read one who says card A is good, two others say it
is bad.   I'd opt for a pvr-350, but is mpalyer supports to play divx
etc good enough?  maybe Ill get both?  What to do?

Thanks for your help!

Drew