[mythtv-users] Nvidia DVI vs ATI

mark at onnow.net mark at onnow.net
Mon Dec 6 16:02:34 UTC 2004

After reading the article re. DVI compliance...

So it looks like ATI cards are working better than NVidia for DVI.  I am looking
to by a TV that takes DVI and I am concerned about the compliance of Nvidia
cards.  Are the ATI cards supported at all?  I have always used Nvidia with no
problems.

Thoughts?  Experiences?

Mark