[mythtv-users] audio problems with abc hdtv

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Mon Dec 6 02:10:56 UTC 2004

I was wondering if anyone is having an audio problem with ABC recorded
in hdtv with the pcHDTV card. I only get low audio in the right speaker
using myth and oss emulation. I have to watch all ABC recordings with
mplayer (using alsa). I have tried myth with alsa but still get audio
out the right speaker but it is worse because it is very choppy. It
seams that myth is not processing the audio channels correctly or
something because oss which works with everything else I have only plays
from the right speaker also. I can provide a small chunk of recording
from ABC if that would help.

- James