[mythtv-users] lirc problems

Rob Greene greener at charter.net
Sun Dec 5 15:27:17 UTC 2004

That error sounds exactly like what I had.  If you've got a new PVR 250,
maybe it's a new remote control?  Mine is a PVR 350 silverish/grey, but the
lircd.conf file supplied by Jarod didn't work.  There was an email from, I
think, Jason Macpherson (something like that), and I just saw what looks to
be the new file emailed again from Ryszard (email title "Re: [mythtv-users]
Re: /dev/lirc working, lircd/irw not?").

I don't think I did anything special beyond that correct config file, but
I'm taking a break from fixing Myth (just a few more non-functional areas) -
so it's shut down right now...

HTH!
-Rob