[mythtv-users] can not select a previosly downloaded theme

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Sun Dec 5 13:21:42 UTC 2004

Hello,

I had download the theme "visor" from mythtv.org.
After unpacking it to /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes as descriped in the
documentation I get there a directory named "visor".
In adition I do a chown -R mythtv:mythtv /usr/local/share/mythtv.

But in the myth-frontend in [Setup][General][Appearance] I have, as before,
only the choice between "blue", "G.A.N.T." and "Titivillus".
Is not /usr/local/share/mythtv the correct directory for themes?

Thanks for your help!
--
no panic