[mythtv-users] IVTV and the Yuan MPG600GR

dustymugs at skewedperception.com dustymugs at skewedperception.com
Sun Dec 5 07:24:45 UTC 2004

The Yuan firmware has the same results.  B&W with checkerboard ghosting.
I don't believe it is a tuner issue.  Funny, not only does tuner 43 work
but 9,10,31 and 39 also work with the same results.  Right now I'm
wagering that the problem lies in either the upd64031a or upd64083,
essentially the post processing.

-bborie