[mythtv-users] Help getting divx output through pvr-350 through mythvideo

Ryan Kremser ryan.kremser at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 06:52:29 UTC 2004

Hello, I have a working mythbox running on a pentium 400mhz with 256mb
ram and i can get divx files into mythvideo but they will not play.
When trying to play them the screen blacks but the video doesn't come
up.   It only returns to the screen where i tired to play the video
with seemingly no problems.  I used knoppmyth to first setup the
machine but then setup the pvr-350's tv out.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance