[mythtv-users] IVTV and the Yuan MPG600GR

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Sat Dec 4 00:58:35 UTC 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 16:42, DustyMugs wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Not many ppl have the mpg600gr.

Nope, I couldn't even find a source for them around here. I got one through
someone here in the US with access a reseller in Taiwan, I believe it was.

> I've got one and have been also trying
> to get the issues hammered out.  I have a different issue than 2 pixel
> lines of static at the top.  Rather, my captures are in b&w with a
> degree of fuzzyness.  I think I may rather have your issue.

That sounds similar to what I am getting, but I'm thinking its just that I
haven't figured out the right tuner for my card yet.

> At least its good to see someone else state-side has that card.

Make that 4 of us now. Check out the other MPG600GR thread for details on the
driver I'm using.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com