[mythtv-users] call for people with experience with Silverstone HTPC cases

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:05:30 UTC 2004

well what would cause me problems.  All it would be doing in changing
the case,  I don't see there being too many problems other than a case
mod here and there?  I am reluctant to buy new hardware since I have a
functioning box and I don't see added benefit of buying newer
equipment.  And like i said the only reason I was going to buy a htpc
case was because my dvd drive won't open under the current conditions.

What specific harware might be a problem.  I would guess that the
biggest thing would be the motherboard but I am assuming that the mobo
is just a standard mobo.  But then again i have never had the need to
build a computer from scratch so I might be missing something.