[mythtv-users] call for people with experience with Silverstone HTPC cases

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:25:06 UTC 2004

Oh and just to clarify something i said earlier
>So whatever case i buy I would like to just dismantle my vaio and drop
>the pieces into the new case.

By this i mean just reuse all the parts and remount them using the
chassis in the htpc case.  Not physically take all the crap in my sony
now and just place it into the htpc case and hope it fits.  Not sure
if that is what raised you question or not.  If it did then hopefully
that answers it, if it wasn't then i guess my question in the previous
post will still be applicable.

thanks