[mythtv-users] audigy2 platinum problem

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 03:58:11 UTC 2004

I also have had some difficulty with my audigy.  There
are just so many channels to play around with I
litterally spent hours the one night playing around.
I ended up just using the mic input on the back of my
pc and enabling that capture in alsamixer.

You should have a mic capture there.  If not I see a
cd analog capture on mine too so you might check again
on that.

What tv tuner card are you using?  Some cards will let
you use the btaudio drivers which the 2.6 kernels now
have nicely supported in the alsa section.  Thats what
I use now.  You just have to be sure to set the
recording device in myth to the new dsp#.

Good Luck