[mythtv-users] Nuvexport - is it just me, or is this normal?

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Fri Dec 3 03:13:56 UTC 2004

Hi, I'm trying to figure out where my problem is:

1. Start nuvexport and get the normal menu (picklist of 1-9) (good so
far)
2. Pick any selection (1-9) and get a listing of movies (still good)
3. Pick any movie to process and get this error(s):

/usr/local/share/nu
vexport/nuv_export/ui.pm line 316, <STDIN> line 2.
/usr/local/share/nu
vexport/nuv_export/ui.pm line 316, <STDIN> line 2.

You have chosen to export 1 episode:

  1. 15 CNN Headline News:
     2004/11/29 6:40 AM (11/29, 06:40 AM) x MPEG
     Mon Nov 29 - (15min) - Manual recording

* Separate multiple episodes with spaces

  c. Continue
  n. Choose another show
  q. Quit

Choose a function, or episode(s) to remove:

If I were to disregard the error, the remainder is correct.  Is this
normal?  I haven't seen this problem posted, so I suspect it has
something to do with my machine.  I can pick any of the next selections
and it will continue (but fails later during rendering)  Thanks for any
pointers,
Don