[mythtv-users] No sound in some recordings

Chris chasejunk at optonline.net
Fri Dec 3 03:08:52 UTC 2004

That fixed my problem.  I needed to load msp3400-ivtv.

In my modules.conf I now have

alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv

No more cronjob to unumute the sound.

However, my wife rediscovered that she really likes the closed captions
for West Wing she gets with the VCR and that I used to have with my bttv
card.

So eagerly waiting for closed caption support in Mythtv for PVR250.  It
appears that the ivtv version 2 drivers have the right VBI support.

Chris