[mythtv-users] add webcam in MythTV system

rlpconsulting at hotmail.com rlpconsulting at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:30:01 UTC 2004

I have installed PVR-250 in my system with MythTV and things are working fine.
I want to add webcam to the system.  The webcam is Dlink DSC-C110 and FC2
installed the module sn9c120 for this USB webcam.  However, I could not be
able to get it working on the gnomemeeting on KDE and xawtv as well.  When I
ran the gnomemeeting and select /dev/video1 as the source, I got an error
message that failed to connect to /dev/video1.

I wonder if anyone have similar experience.  I highly appreciate for any
suggestions or help.

Thanks,
Ric Poon