[mythtv-users] AverMedia DVB-T 771 Remote. Anyone using it???

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:39:10 UTC 2004

So now I have two 771 cards in my box and haven't even set up the box
(probably as I am waiting to get an XBox for a frontend before going
to that hassle).

Anyways, I was wandering if anyone is using the 771 remote with their
Myth setup.  I wonder how you could go about doing it.  You would need
some sort of IR receiver I am guessing, and then this lirc thing but I
don't need the details.

Just wandering if these black rectangles are going to be useful.

Cheers,
Whytey
--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH