[mythtv-users] best remote to buy for mythtv

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:16:46 UTC 2004

OK so since it is RF to the computer that would eliminate the remote
changing the channel on my tv correct?  So it would be rf to control
the menus in mythtv and the ir for the tv itself and it would transmit
an ir signal to the cable box?  I am just trying to find out if there
is an all in one package or if i would also have to buy a serial IR
blaster to control the cable box. thanks for the info I will check it
out