[mythtv-users] Repeating a recording schedule every 10 minutes

John Girouard john at girouard.com
Tue Aug 31 09:14:53 EDT 2004

I was wondering if there is a way to set up a 2 minute ultra-low priority
recording that happens every 10 minutes. What I'd like to do is record
"Local on the 8's" from the Weather Channel. Ideally, the most current
'episode' would replace the previous one. Now, obviously I don't NEED to
have my weather information updated every 10 minutes, so every hour or two
during non-sleep hours would be OK, too. Thanks!

-John