[mythtv-users] Which tables to alter to remove deadlock?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Aug 29 18:06:49 EDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 11:27:20PM +0200, Mathias Wennberg wrote:
> After a lot of looking, I found out that my problem with editing of
> videos was due to an automatic commersial detection that had gone bad
> and told mythtv that the file was in use.
>
> Do anyone know wich table to alter to remove this locks? The db claims
> that the file is being processed for commersial but it isn't - it
> simply belive it is. I however can't find the correct DB entry. I
> tried to use the "mythcommflag" but this don't solve the problem - it
> don't seam to finish. I suspect that there is a simple DB change that
> fixes it - I don't want any commersial checking in this files (I will
> edit them myself instead).

We're having trouble with that, too.

The column is commflagged in recorded; the values can be found by
tgrepping the sources for commflagged.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi