[mythtv-users] More missing listings

Kyle Kelly kyle at kylekelly.com
Thu Aug 26 22:19:42 EDT 2004

Bruce Markey wrote:

> Right. Most people aren't having this because normally TMS data
> ends a 'day' at 5pm on the last day so it is checking to see if
> the data is nearly empty after 6pm. However, you may have an
> execptional situation if you are getting data after 6pm but it
> is empty only after 9pm.
>
> Just change the "18" on line 2583 to "21" or apply the attached
> patch.
>
> BTW it does always grab the full day for "tomorrow" so it will
> have the full data before the day comes to record. However, it is
> annoying to have missing evenings for future days and the scheduler
> may not know about other showing of an episode that it could choose
> from.
>
> --  bjm

Thanks for the info, I have made the changes and will know tomorrow if
it works.

Also I wonder if this has anything to do with me leaving in Canada
(specifically Nova Scotia), and if theres anyway to figure out exactly
whats causing my "condition" so that perhaps code can be written to
automatically make this fix.  Because obviously its not ideal to have to
edit the code each time I upgrade.

Thanks again.