[mythtv-users] Re: Still no sound

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Aug 26 20:55:52 EDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 01:44:06AM +0100, Jo Pettitt wrote:
> I've gone in and found a version of msp3400.ko and have deleted it and
> did a make install on the ivtv driver folder. It seems to have been
> replaced, but on rebooting it still doesn't have audio! What's the next
> stage?

Check to see if your logs contain an "msp3400 ivtv version" message.

If not, there's still something in the wrong place.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi