[mythtv-users] HDV Audio only playing right channel

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Thu Aug 26 12:40:00 EDT 2004

I also had something like this.  It only started recently after installing latest CVS tree.  Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

I found that if I stop/restart I could get stero back.  But if I changed channels it would go mono again and require another restart.

I'll have to try the new drive as suggested below.