[mythtv-users] Xbox Myth

Ed Lea ed at orangebits.cx
Thu Aug 26 03:00:40 EDT 2004

Last night I got MythTv installed on my Xbox and it looks good, although
there is one problem.

The frontend on the Xbox seems to think the "remote" backend is at
127.0.0.1 - this isn't the case. Normally, I think, I'd use the setup
program to change this, but I don't think one ships with the debs
http://bit.blkbk.com/ . The connection to the MySQL database seems to
work fine.

Can anyone either point me in the direction of the setup program, or
tell me what I need to do (change something in the settings table in the
backend database I guess) to tell the Xbox to use the correct IP for the
backend.

Thanks

--
Ed.

Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is further away.