AW: Re: [mythtv-users] Filesystem questions

verteiler at juro.at verteiler at juro.at
Wed Aug 25 13:20:34 EDT 2004

Sorry, I installed White Box Linux (which is a Fedora Core 1 distribution) and patched it to 2.4.22-1.2199.npt1_51.rhfc1.at.

The drives I have problems with run on a Promise ATA controller, so I assume that that is the problem. I have now installed a Fedora Core 2 on a different drive to see, whether that solves the xfs-problem. I can only hope, that I get the ivtv-driver to work on the 2.6 kernel.

Is anyone here using MythTV on a FC2 machine? If so did you use Jarod's how-to (using apt-get) or did you install via tars? Anything that I should watch out for?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings
Verteiler