[mythtv-users] [ALSA] "Skipping" arround a show causes an Abort (or segfault).

David George david at thegeorges.us
Tue Aug 24 08:28:48 EDT 2004

On 8/23/2004 12:16 PM, John Patrick Poet wrote:

>Yes, I am using 4k stacks.  You don't think going back to 8k stacks would
>help, do you?

Sorry, I almost missed this message.  Been busy the last few days and
haven't had any time to spend on Myth.

No, switching to 8k stacks probably won't make a difference.  The only
reason I am still using them is because that was what worked at the time
I built the systems (pre nvidia 6106) and a potential for kernel oops if
XFS filesystem gets full.  I still haven't seen anyone on lkml say XFS
has been hardened in this respect so I will stick with non-4k stacks for
now.

--
David