[mythtv-users] where is the ck71d ivtv driver?

David Barr david20708 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 15:13:02 EDT 2004

I tried the release version (0.19) and the CVS-LATEST version, and ran
into lots of problems with stuttering video and sound which seemed to
happen when the picture got dark (probably highly compressible video).
I switched to version ck105 and it seems a lot better, but I still get
the occasional stutter.  Has anyone else had this problem, and know of a
version that corrects the stutter problem?