[mythtv-users] F key for adjustments not working

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Aug 18 15:19:39 EDT 2004

I'm trying to make color/brightness adjustments of a recording while
watching it. I hit F as it says in keys.txt, but nothing happens.
Hitting G while watching LiveTV let's me adjust recording settings. Has
something changed with how to adjust while watching a recording?

Also, I've painstakingly adjusted one of the channels and I 'think' it
looks good now. I want to change all the rest of my channels to match. I
can select contrast, brightness, colour, hue from channel. How do I
update these in a sql statement to match the one channel I have? The
settings are:
contrast 49143
brightness 45850
color 45868
hue 31458

I'm not a sql guy, so any help would probably save me a lot of time.

Last one, I haven't searched for this answer yet, but what is the Fine
Tuning adjustment for that's found in the channel editor?

Thanks!
James