[mythtv-users] Stutter issues with HDTV

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Tue Aug 17 16:28:54 EDT 2004

I've got ARCH set as pentium4 - so I don't believe that's the issue.  And yes you are correct - a world of difference when not set to pentium4.

Also - I do a nice --adjust=-5 or something when I start the frontend - so I believe that's ok.

I'm thinking 2.6G is just not fast enough.  I believe the note on having a 2.8 or greater is correct - it seems I'm on the threshold of it working.

Thanks for the info,

-John