[mythtv-users] cannot view recordings

xavier nikoxan at mixmail.com
Tue Aug 17 04:38:02 EDT 2004

Hi people,

I've recently installed mythtv 0.15.1 along with mythweb 0.15.1 and mythvideo 0.15.1. I
can watch livetv perfectly, and made a pair of recordings. The problem is that
mythfrontend tells me there are no recordings at all, whereas mythweb shows me the
information of the 2 recordings (png images included, correct size...) correctly.
Moreover,in my /var/video directory holding video data (*.nuv files) appear the 2 .nuv
files as expected.
So, I reach the conclusion that mythbackend did record the 2 programs correctly, and this
can be confirmed using mythweb or looking at the /var/video directory, but mythfrontend,
at the "watch recordings" section, shows me "sorry, there are no recordings".

Why mythfrontend is cannot recognize these recordings?

Thanks for your time,

Ahora en tu móvil puedes llevar la foto que tú quieras: http://logos.ya.com/SLogo?M=phototomovil
Ya.com ADSL Router Wi-Fi: Sólo 29,90 €/mes + IVA*. Router + Antivirus y firewall ˇGratis! http://acceso.ya.com/adsl/256router