[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend deadlock at LiveTV (DVB)

AlanM groups at dancecrave.com
Sun Aug 15 06:55:11 EDT 2004

Hi Sven,

I have experienced similar with my DVB-T. Generally if you want to
change channel and the front end wont let you because its too busy being
upset it can't change to its current one the only way out I have found
is to go back to setup and change starting channel to something
sensible, like 1 for me.

I'd be interested in a proper fix for this too...

Alan