[mythtv-users] On PVR250 works, now an input question

Brad Cox bcox at virtualschool.edu
Fri Aug 13 20:26:09 EDT 2004

At 7:02 PM -0400 8/13/04, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>It seems this shouldn't be a *really* uncommon need; perhaps Live Video
would be a good thing to add as a default Video Source.

Speaking of addressing common needs, some explanation of the options
in that screen would help newcomers on the air.

Example: I *still* don't know what the "Tuner" option does. Composite
input, I understand.  But what the heck is a Tuner input?

I know, TV's have tuners, but we're talking about a bare cable TV
coax cable here.

Could someone please explain what the tuner input means? Thanks!
--
Brad J. Cox, PhD, 703 361 4751, http://virtualschool.edu
        http://virtualschool/ale Action Learning Environment