[mythtv-users] missing modversions.h in mandrake 10?

James Hansen mythtv at f0rmula.com
Thu Aug 12 11:06:35 EDT 2004

Ahh..  Thanks a lot for the input..

As you say, that modversions.h is nothing like what is expected.  Tried
it.  Failed miserably.

I'll try the mandrake list, but think I'm going to make an attempt at
knoppmyth on another partition..  then if all else fails, try fedora..

Been chatting to someone who said that mandrake was the first to bugger
around with the linux directory structure, and Susu the second, so i may
benefit by returning to a less proprietary system (fedora maybe).

I'll let you know how i get on..

Thanks

James