[mythtv-users] Video looks scrambled without "mplayer -vo gl" option

GDYANKY gdyankyva at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 07:51:25 EDT 2004

I am following Jarod's guide.  I got all the way to
the point of doing the test capture.  When I play the
video it looks like a scrambled cable TV channel,
although the audio is fine.  I did some reading and
tried running mplayer with the -vo gl option and it
looked perfect.  I am using a Nvidia graphics card.
At first I used the 6106 driver, then loaded and
switched to the 4363 driver.  No change.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aaron

=====
"Peace of mind, is worth the sweat and tears"