[mythtv-users] One for alll remote and lirc - requires double button press in Mythtv ?

Greg Foster greg.foster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:27:00 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm running MythTV 0.15 and lirc lirc-0.7.0pre2.  Have been wanting to
get away from the Hauppauge remote (PVR 350) for a while, so used
irrecord to build a config for my URC-6800B00 (Cinema 6) remote and
modified the ~mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc accordingly (or it should be
fine).

All keys act as advertised, except that some require a second button
press for Myth to recognize them.

This could be an lirc problem, but I'm hoping someone can help shed
some light on this issue, or where I might look next.

If needed, I have my lircd.conf and lircrc ready for the list.

Thanks,
Greg.