[mythtv-users] PVR350 Composite for dummies

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Aug 7 21:24:20 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 18:41, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> James Pifer wrote:
>
> >What do I have to do to enable Composite 0? Right now when I try to
> >switch inputs it stays on the tuner. If I modify the connections in
> >setup and make Tuner None and assign my Video Source to Composite then
> >nothing works.
> >

> Set Tuner to None and Composite to your Video Source, then  run
> mythfilldatabase and see if that helps.
>
> >Do I need to enable it in ivtv or are they basically all enabled by
> >default?
> >

> Myth takes care of that for you.
>
> Mike

Closer now. I can switch to Composite 0, but all I get is a blank
screen. I 'assume' on the 350 that the Composite Input is 0.

In the capture card setup the 'Default input' is Tuner 0. I don't have
to mess with that right, that's just as it says, the default?

What ivtv-fb is loaded? Could there be a conflict there? I'm not sending
anything through the frame buffer, but ivtv-fb is loaded.

Thanks,
James