[mythtv-users] DVB Satellite Settings (General and Astra 19.2 E in particular)

Frank Bertling Frank.Bertling at t-online.de
Fri Aug 6 01:29:48 EDT 2004

After I managed to get my X-Server working via the PVR 350 TV-out I now have
the problem that I have to tune the satellite.

When I enter a frequency in Hz e.g. 12.480.000.000 (IMHO =12480 MHz)
mythbackend complains about frequency out of range and when testing the
configuration in the Card Verification wizard I once had an
Signal strength of 100% but after a few seconds I got a message in my
mythbackend terminal, with ...

DVB#0 CAM - Initialized successfully
DVB#0 WARNING - Status CARRIER | SIGNAL | NO LOCK!
DVB#0 WARNING - Status CARRIER | SIGNAL | NO LOCK!
DVB#0 ERROR - Poll time out too many times, bailing.

So what does that mean now?
And do I have to change LNB LOF settings for satellite ASTRA 19.2 ? In case
yes, which values are good?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Frank