[mythtv-users] HDTV & NTSC same backend, 1 source

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Fri Aug 6 00:37:16 EDT 2004

At 11:16 PM -0500 8/5/04, Brian Foddy wrote:

>Footnote.  I thought, maybe I'm supposed to create a second "lineup"
>on datadirect, so I tried under the same login account.  It won't let me
>create 2 lineups, both from the same signal source, but with different
>channels.  Since both the
>pvr250's and the pchdtv use broadcast channels, I'm still stuck.

The way I've made Myth lineups work with HD and standard (pcHDTV and
WinTV) was to set up a second lineup in the next zipcode over.  Same
channels, different zap2it lineups.

--Wendy
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.com || wendy at eff.org
Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html