[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Ben Rometsch ben at solidstategroup.com
Wed Aug 4 04:26:54 EDT 2004

I am using the same transmitter, and can give you a mysql dump of my DB if
you like?

Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:47:10 +0100
From: Jo Pettitt <jo at no-clutter.com>
Subject: [mythtv-users] Tuning in Myth in the UK
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org

I think I'm at the last hurdle now! I have my PVR-350 installed and Myth
running. I've put in what I thought was the correct details for tuning
the card in to the Crystal Palace frequencies. However, I think I may
have entered some incorrect data here as when I scroll through the
channels I still get static.

Can anyone post the details I need to enter here in the UK? Doesn't
matter if it isn't my area - I can fine tune those I guess.

Many thanks!

Jo