[mythtv-users] Can't schedule recordings from front end

Blammo[doh] blammo at dohboys.com
Tue Aug 3 05:24:10 EDT 2004

Thoughts anyone? still not working. :(

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Blammo[doh]
  To: Discussion about mythtv
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 8:29 AM
  Subject: [mythtv-users] Can't schedule recordings from front end

  I can browse the schedule from the front end, play recorded video from the NFS share,, play movies, watch live TV, but any scheduling I try to do from the front end "blinks" back and doesn't schedule. Scheduling works great from the backend, just not the front.

  I've read through the guides on front/back end, and obviously I'm missing something. I think it's permissions. Can someone post a quick "here's the 5 things I changed" to tie a front end and a back end together?

  thanks

  --
  dangerous content and is believed to be clean.