[mythtv-users] Converting to??

Vaughan Famularo peppercorn at netspace.net.au
Tue Sep 30 15:33:42 EDT 2003

thank you Chris for your reply and detailed help. Let see if I have
taken one step closer??

I have nuv2mpg installed. Is that the right prog??
Anyway, when I type in a command for it I get this error,

/usr/bin/nuv2mpg: line 8: toolame: command not found
File not found: .nuv
/usr/bin/nuv2mpg: line 9: exportvideo: command not found

Now, I think that I have toolame installed. BUt where is the config file
kept for nuv2mpg?? Maybe I can edit that.. Am I getting close????

Thanks again

Vaughan