[mythtv-users] Converting to??

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 19:56:03 EDT 2003

Auh the big question.. lol see my other posts. Um that's what nuvexport is
for, but as you can see some of us can't get it to work right (think it's
more of a encoder issue). You will definitely need the latest cvs to use
nuvexport, and it really isn't that big of a deal. Just read the docs about
downloading cvs, and compile away again.

As for nuvexport it is available here: http://forevermore.net/myth/. All you
need is the nuvexport.bz2 file, uncompress and run it, very straight
forward. Nuvexport does require a few encoders um I think mjpegtools is the
main one, at least that's what i installed.

There was a mythmkmovie but I hear it isn't supported anymore...that's all
folks.