[mythtv-users] anyone using HDTV card?

mythtv at cheema.com mythtv at cheema.com
Mon Sep 29 17:04:20 EDT 2003

I too would be interested in finding out if anybody is actually
using a pcHDTV card successfully with Myth.  I have one of these
card actually plugged in my computer and I use the tools provided
by pcHDTV to capture HDTV streams manually.  But I haven't actually
tried to get myth working with it yet.  Maybe later this week.

In the mean time if someone actually has tried this card with Myth
it would be interesting to know what your experience has been like.

-Cheema