[mythtv-users] Burning to SVCD from nuv works with latest NERO. Running 0.11 release

A Listman listman1 at baysidenetworks.com
Mon Sep 29 10:43:38 EDT 2003

This might not be news to anyone here but I was able to burn a NUV file
out to SVCD using Nero.   I expect that burning to DVD will also work.
I know there are some transcoding problems with transcoding to SVCD
within Myth (at least with the easy to install Axil Thim binary 0.11
release which I am running) so this was a good alternative for me.

The demo (timebombed) version of Nero seems to work fine if anyone
would like to try this out.

Maybe a future Myth release will include burning functions from
within.

Chris