[mythtv-users] MythChannels: new version available soon?

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Mon Sep 29 21:49:42 EDT 2003

I think you should have a look at the non-us mythtv site (don't remember
the link, try google). You can use any xml file containing tv listing
data. If you live in switserland you could even use nexttv
(http://nxtvepg.sourceforge.net/) to grab your tv listing data from the
cable signal and import them into Myth.

Steven