[mythtv-users] CLE266 support in CVS

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Mon Sep 29 10:50:19 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 07:28, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 29 September 2003 01:23 am, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 02:28, Adrian Burden wrote:
> > > Take a look at this site.
> > > http://linpvr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31
> >
> > Yes, I know about the efforts to port the VIA drivers. What I'm
> > interested in is the support for those by mythtv. Is the picture quality
> > issue due to the drivers or due to mythtv?
>
> Read the mythtv website lately?

Of course I have, that's where I get the impression that it might be
living room ready. You say there's no more video corruption, and b/w
osd.

I take it your answer is: Try it. And I will.

My experience is: when a linux developer says "almost usable" it is
really quite usable. What I'm interested in is a user report.

(Oops, I missed the "Quality on the TV out is great" part, mea culpa.
And that to me, who is always ranting at newbies about RTFM)

So I'll wait till my board arrives and give it a try.

But I can't believe there's no one out there who has it up and running,
and can give a report.

Torsten