[mythtv-users] Re:CLE266 support in CVS

Jamison Wilde jamison_wilde at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 00:48:32 EDT 2003

I am using the CLE266 support and it works fine.  The
only issue for you is going to be CPU with the ME6000.
 Even though hardware decoding is done, there are
still some CPU requirements for scaling the image etc.
 I've found that 480x480 is the max I can go at full
bps (8mpbs avg 16mpbs max I believe) due to this on my
M10000(at about 50% load).  But it looks
spectacular(better than my ReplayTV). So you may need
to lower your bps or screen size a little to get it to
work.  Should still be able to beat Tivo/Replay
quality.