[mythtv-users] no sound with C-media 8738

Edward G Finegan edfinegan at mac.com
Sun Sep 28 12:11:03 EDT 2003

Ok here is an update. I got the sound to work for live TV. Not really
sure what I did to finally get this. However the sound is not the best
quality. It is a lower volumn then my main system sound and hisses. When
a show is recorded there seems to be no sound at all.

--
Edward G Finegan <edfinegan at mac.com>