[mythtv-users] Compile error

Murph Crusher MurphCrusher at gmx.de
Sun Sep 28 02:11:16 EDT 2003

Ok, I loaded the 0.11. I have an Athlon XP 1800+. I typed ./configure,
worked fine. I typed make and after only about 10 lines i stoped. There are no
makefiles in the subfolders like libs and so on. how do I create them. normally
they are created by the configure script. But this one is only for
libavcodec. Could you help me with this?