[mythtv-users] Font size on EPG ... again

Curtis Stanford curtis at stanfordcomputing.com
Thu Sep 25 09:42:07 EDT 2003

I'm trying to figure this out and the archives don't seem to be much help. I'm
running two front ends: one M10000 box hooked up to my TV running at 800x600
and one on my workbox (2.4G P4) running in an 800x600 window. Should look the
same right? Well, the M10000 shows the EPG with appropriately sized fonts
enabling me to see 8 channels down and 1.5 hours across no problem. On the P4
box with the same settings, the font is so huge that it gets cut off on the
bottom in each cell. I know I can change the font size in the ui.xml theme
file but why does it look fine on the M10000? How does the EPG figure out
which font size to use?

Curtis