[mythtv-users] Looking for someone to setup my Mythtv box

Alltimed alltimed at alltimed.org
Tue Sep 23 23:06:40 EDT 2003

Here is the rundown.

Im not sure if it is possible through telnet but I just started a new job which requires lots of travelling and I dont have time to setup my Mythtv project.

I have a PVR-350 w/ and AMD 750mhz w/ 768MB of RAM. I also have a geforce 2 mx 64MB or a geforce 4 mx 128MB (whichever is neccessary).

I was hoping someone could possibly get admin access to my box and install the mythtv set from there. I am willing to pay a decent price for a Mythtv expert to set this up for me.

Please if you are interested dont reply to this but email me at alltimed at earthlink.net.

Thanks  Bryan