[mythtv-users] Suggestion for a feature

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Sun Sep 21 22:51:43 EDT 2003

Are you using a serial connection or IR to control the external channel
change? I use IR and mine doesn't shut off unless I lose power, and a UPS
fixed that.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy